KVKK AYDINLATMA METNİ
INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This clarification text is EKEN TURİZM VE İNŞAAT TİCARET registered at the address of Kumköy Mahallesi, Kalecik Caddesi, No:59 Sarıyer Istanbul, as a data controller, within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. Prepared by LIMITED COMPANY (Company).
As EKEN TURİZM VE İNŞAAT TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, in accordance with the Law No. 6698, with this "Information" letter we have prepared as the Data Controller, within the framework of Article 10 titled "Information Obligation of the Data Officer" and Article 11 titled "Rights of the Relevant Person" in the Law. ; We provide information about the purpose for which your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose your processed personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for the collection of your personal data, and your other rights listed in Article 11 of the Law.
Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Within the scope of our company's activities, your personal data is collected and processed verbally, in writing or electronically. This personal data is used to provide services related to the activities of our company (providing hotel services and within this scope, reservation, check-in, accommodation services) and to increase the quality of these services, to fulfill our company's sales and marketing activities, to comply with information storage, reporting, information obligations, to comply with customer demands. It will be used to monitor and manage complaints and customer satisfaction.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is obtained in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, in line with the purposes stated in the above articles, in order to present our products and services as a Company within the determined legal framework, and in this context, for our Company to fulfill its contractual and legal responsibilities completely and accurately. Your personal data collected for this legal reason are processed, recorded, transferred, shared and stored within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
Personal Data to be Processed
In order for you to receive service from our company, your data consisting of name, surname, TR ID number, e-mail address and telephone number will be processed. These data are processed, recorded, shared and stored in order to ensure security, increase service quality, and fulfill our company's legal responsibilities.
Processing, Transferring and Sharing Your Personal Data
Your personal data, which is stated to be processed above, may be shared by our company, in accordance with the business and contractual relationship, with the relevant institutions and organizations in order to exercise the legal powers of a judicial duty or state authority. In addition, your processed personal data may be shared with Vision Lab Digital Marketing Ve Reklam Hizmetleri Tic.Ltd.Şti, which is the agency of our company. Your processed personal data is not shared with third parties other than the institutions, organizations and individuals specified in this section.
Rights of Personal Data Owner Enumerated in Article 11 of the Law
Within the scope of the law, the data subject has the right to be informed and to obtain his consent before the personal data is processed, recorded, transferred, shared and stored.
In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data within the framework of the conditions in Article 7 of the Law and stipulating the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling in the form on the Data Owner Application Form . Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.